Honey Belle Friends with Benefits
Our exclusive Friends with Benefits program helps us find and supply natural skincare lovers with Honey Belle! These people help us share not only our products but our mission to spark fearless self-confidence through self-care rituals WHILE coming up on free swag, products, and even cash.
Members of our Friends with Benefits program get access to FREE swag, special perks, content, plus an exclusive referral code that your friends, family, and followers can use to shop livehoneybelleshop.com at 15% off. AND Friends with Benefits members will also receive 10% commission on each sale they make with their unique code.
To be a member of our Friends with Benefits program, you must be active on Instagram with a following of 1000+ and 18 or older. We’re currently accepting applications from US, Canada and European residents!
Friends with Benefits Rules
Your participation in our Friends with Benefits program is governed by the Program Terms and Policies which contains all of the rules of the program. Below are some answers to some of the frequently asked questions about the Friends with Benefits program rules. These rules are very important so we hope that you will read through them carefully.
- You must be 18 or older to be a member of the Friends with Benefits program.
- Please don’t comment with your Friends with Benefits unique code on any Honey Belle social media posts or channels (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), even if you see another Ambassador doing it. If you do this, you may be removed from the program.
- Similarly, don’t post your Friends with Benefits unique code to any posts from Honey Belle wholesale accounts or stores who carry our products. Also, please do not go into stores that sell Honey Belle and share your code with customers. If we receive word from a wholesale account this is happening, you will be removed from the program.
- Do not sell Honey Belle items at events of any kind (ex. farmer's markets, etc.). We have our events team that handles all event selling. (There is NO physical selling of Honey Belle items!)
- DO NOT add your Friends with Benefits unique code to coupon sites, it’s cheating! We check these sites frequently. If we find your rep code added to one of these coupon sites, you will be notified immediately and this will be cause for REMOVAL from the Friends with Benefits program. NOTE: This includes using your shopping link in ads from Google, Facebook, etc.
- Don’t share the “Refer a Friend” promotion! You don’t earn sales from it, so it’s not worth it.
- Remember that the purpose of the Friends with Benefits program is to bring new clients to the brand, help spread Honey Belle’s mission and create a positive and supportive environment!
- Be kind and respectful to all other Friends with Benefits members.
- And most importantly, your Friends with Benefits unique code is now automatically generated for you when you apply! Hint: Stick to the following format: FirstNameLastName15. If you don’t stick to the FirstNameLastName15 format, we’ll have to change your code for you, or you may even be disqualified from the program.
Friends with Benefits Unique Code
Can I change my ambassador code?
Unfortunately, the answer is no. This is company policy. We do not accept Instagram handle names, blog names, first names only, email addresses, made-up/inappropriate names, or business/store names. You will be disqualified during the application process immediately if we see this.
A few exceptions would be:
- If your name is legally changed (ex. you get married, divorced, we understand these changes happen!)
- If you have multiple first names and/or last names, we would suggest picking one when signing up or letting us know.
- Your name is misspelled!
We understand that some of you have longer names. You can always share your shopping link instead, so it will automatically apply to your friends & family's orders! We also understand that some of you are uncomfortable with sharing your last name on social channels as well. Again, you can use your shopping link, the Bitly link is a wonderful option for this. We hope you understand!
Can my Friends with Benefits code be used with other discounts?
Our website only accepts one coupon code at a time, your Friends with Benefits code cannot be combined with any other discount code at checkout. This goes for your Friends with Benefits shopping links as well.
Friends with Benefits Account
Your Friends with Benefits account will be your go-to for everything you need! There you can do things like keep track of your sales and commission, update shipping or payment info, or find your Referral Code if you ever forget it! Once you log in, members can access the following:
- Referral Code (unique code)
- Affiliate Shopping Link
- Conversion Details
- Payment History
- Paypal Information
- Account Settings
Your login is the email you used to apply to the program with and the password you entered on your application as well! If you can't remember your password, make sure you do the "Forgot Your Password" link. Make sure you log into the "Affiliate" login!
*You cannot purchase items through your Ambassador account.
We periodically send out emails to keep you updated & informed! You’ll receive an email from the Friends with Benefits program for these circumstances:
- When you get accepted into the program! Make sure you hang onto this one for future reference :)
- Our monthly ambassador email! This will include photos to share, important info and any updates! *Please note: this changes and will not always be the case, it mostly depends on launches and info we have to share with you! So if you don't get an email every month, don't worry!*
- Reward notification emails! We only send emails for sales made that boost you to a new tier. Sorry, we don’t send an email every time you make a sale!
- Order processing and tracking of ambassador rewards! Keep an eye on these to ensure you receive your rewards ;)
* If you are having trouble receiving any of these emails, make sure you are checking the email account you have attached to your Friends with Benefits account - oh, and sometimes they end up in spam/junk, so check there too!
Affiliate Shopping Link
The affiliate shopping link makes it easier to share your Friends and Benefits unique code digitally and via social media! The link takes them directly to the website and automatically applies your unique code to their order!
Your affiliate shopping link is located in your Friends with Benefits account, right on the front page. You can copy the full link or even use the bitly (a shortened link) option provided below that.
*This link will work during our sitewide sales as well to give you credit for sales! It will not give the customer an extra discount though, so make sure you share that with your friends & family.
Sales & Commission
How do I get paid for my sales?
To make commission payments as easy as possible, we pay commissions via PayPal, a free service that’s super quick and easy to sign up for. To apply as a Honey Belle Friends with Benefits member, you are required to have PayPal to sign up. To get started, head to paypal.com to create your account. Without a PayPal account connected to your Friends with Benefits account, we won’t be able to pay you commission.
While applying for the program, you must fill out your PayPal email address in the field titled “PayPal Email Address”. Please know that this must be the email you use to log into your PayPal account, NOT your Paypal link. Unfortunately, that does not work with our system.
Ambassadors are paid on the 1st of the month, and you’ll receive an email from PayPal as soon as commissions go out!
How do I track my sales and commission?
Easy! Just login to your Friends with Benefits account: HERE with the email and password you created while signing up for the program. This will allow you to track your sales and the commission you earn. Just a reminder that your unique code is good for 15% off orders, and you’ll receive a 10% commission on each order placed with your code.
What should I do if it looks like I'm missing commission?
Please reach out to us at email@example.com! Please include your account email & PayPal email (if they’re different!) in the email.
Why is there a negative commission amount in my account?
Our system automatically adjusts for returned or canceled orders. If you see a negative balance inside your ambassador account, this is because the payment was sent and then was either returned or canceled.
Create a PayPal Account
If you don’t have a “Personal” PayPal account already (we cannot accept “Business” accounts), you can make one here! We suggest that you use the same email address that you use to log into your account, although this is not necessary.
From here, we recommend adding a debit card or linking your checking account!
Cancel Friends with Benefits Account
If you no longer want to be a Friends with Benefits member we totally understand! Sometimes it just doesn't work for you. Just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know and we can cancel your account for you.