Exfoliating Loofah Soap
Cleanse, nourish, and scrub all at the same time! The loofah is naturally derived from a dried and peeled gourd plant. This soap is free of chemical detergents and is formulated with coconut oil and glycerin to keep your skin moisturized, soft, and healthy.
- Cleanses naturally and effectively to keep skin soft
- Exfoliates and rids dead skin
- Contains a natural, unbleached, eco-friendly sponge
- Safe for sensitive skin
Pick your next shower experience:
- Charcoal Bamboo: a fresh and light clean
- Citrus: an energetic and tangy clean
- Eucalyptus Peppermint: an invigorating blend of mints
- Green Tea Cucumber: calm and soothing cucumber with hints of green tea
- Lavender Rain: fresh lavender ozonic spring air
- Rose: soft, heavenly floral notes
- Sandalwood Patchouli: a light and earthy sweetness of balsamic richness
- Sweet Jasmine: a gentle and crisp jasmine spring
Who It's For
How To Use
Exfoliating Loofah Soap
1. My Loofah Soap is very hard, how can I soften it?
2. Why doesn't my Loofah Soap sud up when I lather?
3. What do Coconut and Glycerin do for your skin?
Love the products, love the customer service.
Amazing 2 in 1 does it all! Exfoliates beautifully. I'm truly inlove with this soap,it makes my skin super smooth,cleans thoroughly and softens my texture. Great size and affordable and I love the scents,I use rose & Lavender rain and first discovered it at anthropologie and was hooked immediately after one use. I also use gently on my face as well and only positive results. Highly recommended and very happy with this product,innovative skincare must have!
These soaps are amazing! It is the second time I have bought them. I first bought it at Anthropologie. After I used it up I wanted more so I found their website. Sooo happy I did! The soaps are soft and moisturizing and not overly heavy with their scents. The loofah in it is not wimpy. It can be too rough on the more sensitive parts of your skin so be gentle when scrubbing on those sensitive parts. I love that the loofah is actually a loofah and not a soft sponge. It has helped me tremendously with my dry itchy skin in our winter months. I will purchase more when my present supply runs out.
Love, love, love this soap. I was given one as a gift and have purchased several to give as gifts. Will continue to order from this company!
I love this scrubby soap thingy so much that I bought 6. It smells so good… clean with a hint of citrus that is not fake fruity. The loofah scrubs the rough spots and is delicate enough to use on arms and legs, once it’s been used a couple of times. I don’t know how I’ll ever go back to another body cleanser.
IS THE ONE! I've tried almost all the other loofah soap scents from HB and this is definitely my #1 pick always. The smell is heavenly, and I love the feeling of being squeaky clean, and safe for my sensitive skin. My favorite part though is the built in loofah. It's the convenience for me :)
When I was introduced to Honey Belle's loofah soap, I was instantly hooked! I couldn't recommend this product more.. even my fiancé is obsessed! It smells amazing and it makes our skin feel so much smoother.
I absolutely love it and it’s the best.
i ♡ the simplicity of the soap and scrub in one.
The scent is overpowering and way too strong :( I usually love jasmine but really didn’t like this one.