ELIXIR: Facial Oil
- Hydrates and balances all skin types: balanced ("normal"), dry, oily, and combination skin
- Helps to even out skin complexion
- Helps to improve the appearance of skin - younger and firmer
- Hemp Seed
Who It's For
How To Use
ELIXIR: Facial Oil
1. Is this product gentle enough to use on sensitive skin? Is this product ok to use if I have a skin condition?
2. When do I use this product in my skincare routine? How often can I use Elixir Facial Oil?
3. Can I use Elixir Facial Oil on my oily skin? Will my skin feel heavy after using Elixir Facial Oil, is this normal?
4. What does organic hemp seed oil do? What does grapefruit and basil oil do?
Seriously love this product and all their items. I’ve used their products for years and it’s better than any high end out there
I have used this for a couple years now and I swear by it. It’s my holy grail. After I wash my face, my skin goes almost instantly dry. I’ll use the elixir and not only is my skin soft but it is glowy. I will add my moisturizer on top and do my makeup as usual and I swear I can see a huge difference between how good my makeup looks if I don’t use the elixir before hand. Thank you for making such quality products, Honey Belle!
It feels so good all year round! My skin loves this oil, it lasts a long time and it’s a great price!
The cleansing oil is my favorite skincare product right now. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I use it every night.
From the first try of all I’ve bought here I went and bought more sets for my sisters!
Love the product. Customer service is nice:)
I have been using the facial oil at night before bed and I love it! It’s absorbs easily and moisturizes beautifully! I found this product about five years ago, it is my go to product. I highly recommend it!
I am in love with this product. I actually use it as a make up remover and it works well
My order arrived reasonably quickly, and the packaging and oil itself are just beautiful. Unfortunately, the oil itself didn't meet my needs. It felt thick and greasy, and didn't rinse cleanly. Even as part of a double cleanse it wasn't enjoyable for me. It didn't irritate my eyes like some other oils have, but after giving it a few days of use to give it a fair try, I couldn't get past the oily residue on my face and hands.