Can't believe the holidays are just around the corner! 😱🎄 We love the idea of supporting small businesses during the holidays - so we put together a 2021 Holiday Gift Guide featuring BIPOC and woman owned brands to support and love on this holiday season.
If you're like us and don't want to deal with holiday shopping in-person (the parking... 😲 the crowds 😓), you'll probably be doing most of your shopping online at the comfort of your own pj's.
We linked the brands' virtual shops and Instagram pages so you can browse, put items on your wish list, and grab stocking stuffers for your coworkers and besties. Don't forget to follow them on IG or drop your email so you can stay up to date with their special deals and promos.
Let us know in the comments: Do you have another BIPOC woman owned brand you want to include? Will you be doing your holiday shopping online or in-person this year? Did you even start shopping yet?? Haha - let me know in the comments! 🎁
- Beau Undies - @beauundies
- Mylk Labs - @mylklabs
- Passion Planner - @passionplanner
- Honey Belle (us!) - @livehoneybelle
- Girls Crew - @shopgirlscrew
- Klassy Network - @klassynetwork
- Luna and Soul - @lunaandsoulco
- American Girl Club - @asianamericangirlclub
- Lavendaire Shop - @shoplavendaire
- Mono Child - @monochildshop
- Cntxt Studios - @cntxtstudios
- Our Common Place - @ourcommonplace
- Morning Lavender - @shopmorninglavender
- Tea Drops - @myteadrop
- Happily Ever Etched - @happilyeveretched